General Agency Information Form
All new and past agencies must complete and update the General Agency Contact Information Form (below) so we can contact a majority of the agencies to schedule a site visit.
We Do Not Fund:
- Agencies that do not have an office in San Diego County
- Agencies that send any portion of our funds to a state or national headquarters
- Auxiliary groups associated with any institution e.g. colleges, hospitals, libraries, theaters, museums
- Agencies involved with the care and/or protection of parks, wildlife, and domesticated animals
- Capital contributions (i.e. Building Funds)
- National medical research foundations
- Religious affiliated organizations
Do NOT complete the form if your agency does not qualify.