General Agency Information Form
The Board of Directors was able to fund a selected few agencies for emergency funding in 2021. There is no additional funding available this year.
The Country Friends will post a questionnaire on September 15th to qualify for our Formal Funding application for 2022. By filling out the General Agency Contact form below we will be sending a reminder email out on September 10th to look for our questionnaire which we will post on the 15th.
All new and past agencies must complete and update the General Agency Contact Information Form (below) so we can contact a majority of the agencies to schedule a site visit.
We Do Not Fund:
- Agencies that do not have an office in San Diego County
- Agencies that send any portion of our funds to a state or national headquarters
- Auxiliary groups associated with any institution e.g. colleges, hospitals, libraries, theaters, museums
- Agencies involved with the care and/or protection of parks, wildlife, and domesticated animals
- Capital contributions (i.e. Building Funds)
- National medical research foundations
- Religious affiliated organizations
Do NOT complete the form if your agency does not qualify.