General Agency Information Form
All new and past agencies must complete and update the General Agency Contact Information Form (below) so we can make sure our files are updated with the most current contact name. New Agencies will be contacted for a site visit to confirm eligibility. Past agencies will be given a new site visit every 4 years.
The Country Friends will post a questionnaire in September to qualify for our Formal Funding application for 2023. By filling out the General Agency Contact form below we will be sending a reminder email out in September to look for our questionnaire.
All new and past agencies must complete and update the General Agency Contact Information Form (below) so we can contact a majority of the agencies to schedule a site visit.
We Do Not Fund:
- Agencies that do not have an office in San Diego County
- Agencies that send any portion of our funds to a state or national headquarters
- Auxiliary groups associated with any institution e.g. colleges, hospitals, libraries, theaters, museums
- Agencies involved with the care and/or protection of parks, wildlife, and domesticated animals
- Capital contributions (i.e. Building Funds)
- National medical research foundations
- Religious affiliated organizations
Do NOT complete the form if your agency does not qualify.